Maximise advertising impact on brand perceptions
How can you evaluate and optimise digital ad campaigns?
Kantar Millward Brown’s Brand Lift Insights solution evaluates the branding impact of digital, mobile and social ad campaigns across all formats; in the US we can also now test TV campaigns. Insights are based on how well your advertising is changing consumers’ awareness and opinion of your brand. We offer a range of delivery options from agile tools to deeper, in-market evaluations of brand impact as well as tiered consulting services.
The solution determines the effects of ad exposure using a survey based approach and control/exposed research design to measure the difference in attitudes between two groups of consumers – those who have seen the advertising and those who haven’t. Brand Lift Insights offers best-in-class data, the newest technologies, and an easy to use interactive dashboard.
We help clients determine which elements of a campaign are the most and least effective so campaigns and budgets can be optimized. Instead of relying just on potentially misleading click data, we’ll help you answer the really big questions being asked by your CMO and CFO: is our digital advertising changing consumer perceptions of our brand? Is our advertising contributing to long-term brand equity?
Why work with us?
- We established the industry best-practice approach with the first ever online advertising studies back in 1996
- We now help optimise campaigns in real time for maximum brand impact
- We can benchmark your campaign performance against MarketNorms®, the industry's largest ad effectiveness normative database
- We’ll help you plan more effective and efficient digital branding campaigns with expert insights
How can you get a complete view of digital effectiveness?
Brand Lift Insights can be enhanced by three complementary solutions:
- Audience Insights – Optimise campaign delivery by understanding reach and frequency, audience composition and viewability information (US only).
- Consumer Behavior Insights (US-only) - Quantify consumer action by examining how digital ads impact offline behaviors such as store visits, time spent in store and frequency of visits
- Sales Insights (US and UK only) – Understand digital ROI by combining ad exposure with purchase behavior data.