The leading syndicated study on how COVID-19 is influencing consumer’s behaviours, attitudes and expectations, covering over 50 markets.
Inform your brand’s response to COVID-19
It is an uncertain time for people and brands in the face of the COVID-19 pandemic. People across the world are feeling insecure and anxious, and brands are looking for the best ways to respond in this time of crisis.
Understand how people are feeling and acting around the world with Kantar’s COVID-19 Barometer which canvases more than 30,000 peoples’ opinion in over 50 countries.
The largest study of its kind, our COVID-19 Barometer helps you answer questions like:
- How are people feeling today?
- What are their major concerns, fears and expectations?
- How are their attitudes changing?
- How has purchase behaviour changed?
- And consumption of media and social channels?
- What are the implications for brands and marketing?
- How should brands respond to changing dynamics?
- Which touchpoints are now most relevant?
- What can we expect next?
- What can we learn from other countries?
Over time we will explore how people’s behaviour is evolving, and how they are responding to brand activities and the implication for those brands in the short and long term.
Kantar’s COVID-19 Barometer will help you lead the reaction that your business needs to take, in the coming weeks and months. Get in touch to find out more about subscription options, and one of our experts will be in touch to answer your questions.