News & Events
What can we measure?
Here are some of the principal areas we assess for our clients:
Evaluating PR effectiveness
– i.e. the quantity and quality of coverage generated;
Assessing brand PR worth
- focusing on the relevant media landscape and target audience
Create insights to aid future media relations strategy
- identify your own brands'/products' and sector rival brands’ positioning, messaging, activities.
– Quantify your perceived strengths and weaknesses versus competitors at brand or product level; assess if proactive messages cutting through; address miscommunication or misinformation.
Highlight messaging gaps
- for your brand, or in your sector so that you can take advantage of and ultimately own
- Identifying themes or messages (favourable and unfavourable) that are gaining traction and identifying reputation “drivers” by sector
Media and journalist targeting
- identify key focuses and biases of certain channels or commentators towards brands, products or specific issues.
– Building up a longer term view of the competitive landscape and where your brand and products sit within it. – tracking issues, competitors, and movements in volume and favourability of media coverage over time and identifying if any seasonality may affect them;
– advance warning on issues relevant to the organisation and/or its sector or audience;
Issues monitoring/Crisis management
- understand whether issues are escalating or diminishing and guide management response;