How Delivery and Brand/Sales Effect Can Drive Advertising ROI
Understanding the true value of digital advertising activity is a key challenge for brands and agencies, as they evaluate marketing spend across online and other media. For publishers, the ability to demonstrate the quality of their inventory beyond reach and frequency remains crucial in securing both direct and automated advertising budgets.
The Value of a Digital Ad report combines insights from Millward Brown and comScore to give an overview both of delivery metrics (in-view, fraud-free, brand safe and to a targeted, human audience) and effectiveness measures that identify brand and sales impact. Alinging these components better positions us to help brands determine true ROI, and use digital effectively in the wider media mix.
How well is a digital ad delivered:
- to an actual person rather than a bot or spider?
- in viewable locations, in a brand safe environment, to its intended geography?
- to its intended demographic target?
Brand / Sales Effect and ROI in a Cross Media World
- more aware of or interested in the brand?
- more likely to consider buying or recommending the brand?
- purchasing the brand?