Using search and social data to keep your finger on your brand’s pulse
Digital Behavior Analytics is an in-market tracking solution that draws together data from multiple sources to provide a fast and cost efficient way to understand and react to changes in the performance of your brand and ad campaign. Utilizing state of the art analytics to separate the meaningful information from the noise, the tool provides marketers with validated metrics they can trust and valuable insights that help to grow brands, and businesses.
Use Digital Behavior Analytics to:
Monitor the volume and speed of response to your ad campaigns to identify issues and opportunities for our brand:
- Quantify the impact of campaigns on levels of interest and conversations about your brand
- Calculate efficiency of spend at driving interest for your brand
- Know when people are talking about your communication and what they’re saying
- Flag when conversation about your brand spikes or if content goes viral.
Understand your brand’s health, so you can act quickly to take meaningful marketing actions:
- Understand the long-term trends in digital interaction with your brand
- Track current, real-time performance
- See if share of interest in the category is commanded by your brand versus competitors
- Identify short-term influences from events, news stories and PR.
The Digital Behavior Analytics automated dashboard provides a read on high-level brand KPIs, using online signals from consumer behavior and conversations to better understand your brand’s health, and campaign performance in real time.
Digital Behaviour Analytics can be used to provide an immediate snapshot of your campaign impact and brand health at a given moment in time, or alternatively used on an ongoing basis as part of your brand tracking. It works as a standalone offer but can be combined with any Millward Brown solution to paint a holistic picture of overall marketing effectiveness when you need a deeper level of insight.
To start a Digital Behavior Analytics study, contact us using the form below and one of our experts will contact you to set up your study.
Kantar Millward Brown partners with market-leading automated research providers; our quantitative solutions are available on ZappiStore and Qualtrics, and our qualitative self-service offer is available on GutCheck.
To begin a Kantar Millward Brown serviced study or enquire about bespoke research to suit your needs, please contact us using the form below.