| February 19, 2014
Thank you to all who voted for The Meaningful Brand in the public round of voting of EMM's Marketing Book of the Year 2014 competition.
As a result of your support The Meaningful Brand is now through to the second round, where an independent jury of 15 senior marketers will make the final choice out of the remaining top 5 from the public voting.
All five finalists (in alphabetical order) are as follows:
- Customer CEO – Chuck Wall
- Digital State – Simon Pont
- Return on Relationship – Ted Rubin and Kathryn Rose
- The Big Lie – Christophe Jouan, Meabh Quoirin and James Murphy
- The Meaningful Brand – Nigel Hollis
The winning book will be announced on March 1.
Once again, thank you to those that voted for The Meaningful Brand, I really do appreciate your support.