By accessing this Web site you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions ("terms"), please read them carefully. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms you should not access or view this Web site.
- The information contained in this Web site is intended for general information purposes only. Millward Brown has made all reasonable efforts to ensure that the information on this Web site is accurate at the time of inclusion, however there may be inaccuracies and occasional errors for which Millward Brown apologizes.
- Millward Brown makes no representations or warranties about the information provided through this Web site, including any hypertext links to any Web site or other items used either directly or indirectly from this Web site. Millward Brown accepts no liability for any inaccuracies or omissions in this Web site and any decisions based on information contained in Millward Brown's Web sites are the sole responsibility of the visitor.
- The information and images contained within this Web site are ©copyright Millward Brown, Inc. We permit you to make copies of this Web site as necessary incidental acts during your viewing of it; and you may take a print for your personal use of so much of the site as is reasonable for private purposes. You may not frame this site nor link to a page other than the home page without our express permission in writing.
- You shall not use this Web site for any illegal purposes and in particular agree that you shall not send, use, copy, post or allow any posting which is defamatory or obscene within the meaning of the obscene publications act or which is abusive, indecent or in breach of the privacy of any person. You agree not to send any unsolicited promotional or advertising material, spam or similar materials or any volume messages that may interfere with the operation of this Web site or with the enjoyment of this Web site by other visitors.
- Millward Brown reserves the right at any time and without notice to enhance, modify, alter, suspend or permanently discontinue all or any part of this Web site and to restrict or prohibit access to it.
- You hereby agree to indemnify Millward Brown against any costs, claims, losses and damages (including legal fees) incurred by or awarded against Millward Brown as a result of your misuse of this Web site or your breach of these terms.
- This Web site is provided to you free of charge, and neither Millward Brown nor any of its subsidiary or affiliated companies accept any liability to you (except in the case of personal injury or death caused by its negligence or for fraud or as required by law) whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, arising out of it in connection with this Web site. Millward Brown accepts no liability for any direct, special, indirect or consequential damages, or any other damages of whatsoever kind resulting from whatever cause through the use of any information obtained either directly or indirectly from this Web site. Your sole remedy is to discontinue using this Web site.
- These terms may be amended by Millward Brown from time to time.
In the event that any or any part of the terms contained in these terms and conditions shall be determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term shall to that extent be severed from the remaining terms which shall continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
This Web site is provided by Millward Brown. We take very seriously the privacy of our Web site users and the security of their personal information.
For your convenience, this Web site (www.MillwardBrown.com) contains links to a number of other Web sites. The privacy policies and procedures described here do not apply to those sites; we suggest contacting those sites directly for information on their data collection and distribution policies.
Personal information collection and use
Millward Brown will only collect personally identifiable data, such as your name or email address, when it is voluntarily submitted to us at this Web site.
From time to time, we may refer to that information to better understand your needs and how we can improve our services. We may use that information to contact you. We will not otherwise transfer the personally identifiable information you provide at this Web site to any third party unless otherwise disclosed to you.
Non-personal information collection and use
In common with many commercial organizations we monitor the use of this Web site by collecting aggregate information. We may automatically collect non-personal information about you such as the type of internet browsers you use, the pages you visit or the Web site which directed you to our site. You cannot be identified from this information and it is used only to assist us in providing an effective service on this Web site.
Cookies are small files which are sent to your Web browser and stored on your computer's hard drive. Their purpose is to help analyze web traffic. You may set your Web browser to notify you of cookie placement requests or to decline cookies completely. You can delete the files that contain cookies; those files are stored as part of your internet browser.
Under 13 year olds
This Web site is not intended or designed to attract children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable data from or about any person under the age of 13. If you are under 13 years old and wish to ask a question or use this site in any way which requires you to submit your personal information, please get your parent or guardian to do so on your behalf.
Security of your personal data
We have implemented technologies and policies with the objective of protecting your privacy from unauthorized access and improper use and will update these measures as appropriate as new technologies become available.
Site and Service Updates
When necessary, we will send registered users site and service announcement updates. Registered users are not able to un-subscribe from service announcements, which contain important information about the service. We communicate with the user to provide requested services and in regards to issues relating to their account via email.
Correction/Updating Personal Information
If you are a registered user, you can update your personal information by logging into your account. You may also request deactivation of your Millward Brown account or any of your personal information held by us by sending an email to email@example.com. If you choose to deactivate your account, we will retain in our files some personal information you have requested to remove to prevent fraud, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, enforce our Terms & Conditions, respect your opt-out preferences, and comply with legal requirements as permitted by law.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
Millward Brown will amend this privacy statement from time to time. If we make any changes in the way we use your personal information we will make that information available by posting a notice on this site.